Civil / AutoCAD Draughtsman
We are working on a DBOOT (design, build, own, operate, transfer) project (PRJ) for 46,000 m³/d Oil
Produced Water treatment plant.
Your key responsibilities
• Following European/German specifications and calculations to create various technical and civil drawings
in 3D and 2D with AutoCAD AEC Collection.
• Preparing drawings, conduct basic calculations and perform other duties of a similar nature and level as
• Utilize relevant software programs to prepare exhibits and complex working drawings; continue to
develop skills using software programs for design and/or drafting
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Your capabilities and credentials
• Excellent in AutoCAD AEC Collection (3D and using X-refs)
• Oral, written and graphic communication skills in English language
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgement, creativity, and innovation
• Takes initiative on tasks and coordinates with other members of the design team
• Ability to create and interpret sketches, drawings, and various elements
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.